This is really getting excessive..
This earthquake occurring in same area as the other 3.0M+ earthquakes which struck over the past few days (linked below for review):
- This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.
- Saturday, March 23, 2013 at 05:03:07 UTC
- Saturday, March 23, 2013 at 12:03:07 AM at epicenter
||5.1 km (3.2 miles)
- 5 km (3 miles) WNW (287°) from Cromwell, OK
- 11 km (7 miles) W (273°) from Bearden, OK
- 15 km (9 miles) S (189°) from Boley, OK
- 94 km (58 miles) E (98°) from Oklahoma City, OK
- 286 km (178 miles) N (5°) from Dallas, TX
This past week (last 7 days) we have seen multiple earthquakes at this location…
1st 3.0M+ :
2nd 3.0M+ :
3rd 2.8M :
Here are all my past posts on the subject: