June 10, 2013 — another 3.4M earthquake has struck inside the central Oklahoma drilling / injection / pumping operation.
This makes two 3.4M earthquakes within 24 hours.
See the past occurrences here:
- 2013-06-10 22:24:31 UTC
- 2013-06-10 17:24:31 UTC-05:00 at epicenter
- 2013-06-10 17:24:31 UTC-05:00 system time
35.497°N 96.976°W depth=5.0km (3.1mi)
- 6km (4mi) W of Meeker, Oklahoma
- 19km (12mi) NNW of Shawnee, Oklahoma
- 26km (16mi) E of Choctaw, Oklahoma
- 38km (24mi) E of Midwest City, Oklahoma
- 49km (30mi) E of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma