June 14, 2013 :
An 2.6 magnitude earthquake struck in Southwest Utah.
Upon review of the coordinates on Google Earth, two sites of interest reside very close to the earthquake epicenter.
Bloomington Caves, and the Black Warrior Mine.
- 2013-06-14 13:58:28 UTC
- 2013-06-14 07:58:28 UTC-06:00 at epicenter
- 2013-06-14 08:58:28 UTC-05:00 system time
37.109°N 113.865°W depth=9.6km (6.0mi)
- 17km (11mi) WSW of Ivins, Utah
- 24km (15mi) W of Saint George, Utah
- 31km (19mi) W of Washington, Utah
- 38km (24mi) NNE of Mesquite, Nevada
- 437km (272mi) NNW of Phoenix, Arizona