Another 3.1M earthquake has struck inside the large fracking / injection / pumping operation just outside Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- 2013-06-17 06:39:01 UTC
- 2013-06-17 01:39:01 UTC-05:00 at epicenter
- 2013-06-17 01:39:01 UTC-05:00 system time
35.477°N 97.102°W depth=5.0km (3.1mi)
- 4km (2mi) NNW of McLoud, Oklahoma
- 15km (9mi) E of Choctaw, Oklahoma
- 23km (14mi) NW of Shawnee, Oklahoma
- 26km (16mi) E of Midwest City, Oklahoma
- 37km (23mi) E of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
here are all my active past posts on the subject:
Ironically.. at the same time as the earthquake.. we have a possible tornado heading directly towards the earthquake epicenter — heading towards North Oklahoma City.