July 24, 2013 – The earthquake activity inside Oklahomas multiple fracking operations carry on. Onwards we go into a future filled with more man made earthquakes.
Just like 2011, and also again in 2012 .. we will see LARGER movement in the area. Possibly another round of frack well induced 5.0 magnitude quakes would do the trick, to wake people up to the threat again. Apparently houses damaged in 2011 weren’t enough to stop the greed.
- 2013-07-24 11:52:05 UTC
- 2013-07-24 06:52:05 UTC-05:00 at epicenter
- 2013-07-24 06:52:05 UTC-05:00 system time
35.535°N 96.518°W depth=5.0km (3.1mi)
- 5km (3mi) NW of Boley, Oklahoma
- 43km (27mi) ENE of Shawnee, Oklahoma
- 51km (32mi) W of Okmulgee, Oklahoma
- 63km (39mi) SW of Sapulpa, Oklahoma
- 90km (56mi) E of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
All my past posts on Fracking earthquakes here: