Oklahoma 3.1M fracking earthquake + 3.1M East Coast Canada craton edge earthquake…
This movement WAS expected… watch the video calling for it here:
Here is the post made calling for it several days ago.. Oklahoma AND Canada.. as well as Baja Mexico.
“Past 48 hours of earthquakes eastern and western hemisphere.
Showing a line of mid 4.0M earthquakes reaching up the Eastern Pacific towards Mexico, also south towards Argentina / Chile. Possible larger movement around this cluster developing. Could be on the Northern flank of this line (n. mexico / baja).
USA showing west coast activity, but nothing in the midwest of any size over 2.5M .. I’d say we most likely need to watch for several fracking / injection well earthquakes at about 3.0 miles deep in the near term future (next couple days or less)..”
Video explanation of the forecast for Baja Mexico here:
As you see in the video directly above, Baja Mexico received a 6.5M earthquake just as expected.. now we see that Oklahoma, and Canada received the expected compensation movement pushing from West to East across the craton edge.
Here is a mashup screenshot of a craton diagram vs. shale gas / fracking plays :
- 2013-10-20 09:17:48 UTC
- 2013-10-20 04:17:48 UTC-05:00 at epicenter
- 2013-10-20 04:17:48 UTC-05:00 system time
36.563°N 97.841°W depth=5.0km (3.1mi)
- 18km (11mi) N of Enid, Oklahoma
- 69km (43mi) WSW of Ponca City, Oklahoma
- 84km (52mi) NNW of Guthrie, Oklahoma
- 86km (53mi) NW of Stillwater, Oklahoma
- 125km (78mi) NNW of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- 2013-10-20 10:40:36 UTC
- 2013-10-20 06:40:36 UTC-04:00 at epicenter
- 2013-10-20 05:40:36 UTC-05:00 system time
45.438°N 77.298°W depth=5.4km (3.4mi)
- 44km (27mi) SSW of Pembroke, Canada
- 51km (32mi) S of Petawawa, Canada
- 117km (73mi) WNW of Smiths Falls, Canada
- 124km (77mi) W of Gatineau, Canada
- 125km (78mi) W of Ottawa, Canada
List of all past fracking earthquake posts I’ve made: