The movement continues, just as expected.
North central Oklahoma, on the flank of a large injection / extraction operation, with the 3.4 magnitude earthquake epicenter detected inside a residential subdivision. Nearest well head is 0.4 miles northwest (just 2,000 feet away).
- 2013-11-10 23:25:00 UTC
- 2013-11-10 17:25:00 UTC-06:00 at epicenter
- 2013-11-10 17:25:00 UTC-06:00 system time
35.717°N 97.448°W depth=5.4km (3.4mi)
- 7km (4mi) NNE of Edmond, Oklahoma
- 18km (11mi) S of Guthrie, Oklahoma
- 26km (16mi) NE of Warr Acres, Oklahoma
- 27km (17mi) NE of Bethany, Oklahoma
- 28km (17mi) NNE of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Past 7 days of earthquakes in the midwest United States clearly shows the pumping / injection / fracking operations to be in a state of flux … at approximately 3.0 miles deep. The Texas pumping operations, and the New Madrid Seismic Zone (NMSZ) also showing signs of movement.
here are all my past posts on the topic of induced seismicity / man made earthquakes / fracking: