Video Update on the 4.4M earthquake in South Carolina here:
A 4.4M earthquake has struck upon the Eastern edge of the North American Craton.
This was expected.
Expected? Yes. See my video + post from Feb. 8, 2014 below, calling for the East Coast watch.
This call for a watch on the East coast was based upon the craton edge movement to the West…… in Oklahoma, Texas, and Wyoming.
This South Carolina Earthquake was the result of massive pressure building across the Southern Edge of the plate ( pressure coming from the West) showing up as heavy earthquake activity in Oklahoma / Texas , at the fracking operations.
When we see large movement in the Midwest we can now (for sure) take this as a PRECEDING SIGN of possible coming East coast seismic movement.
See the whole update from Feb. 8 2014 here:
- 2014-02-15 03:23:38 UTC
- 2014-02-14 22:23:38 UTC-05:00 at epicenter
- 2014-02-14 21:23:38 UTC-06:00 system time
33.812°N 82.063°W depth=4.8km (3.0mi)
- 12km (7mi) WNW of Edgefield, South Carolina
- 31km (19mi) NNE of Evans, Georgia
- 32km (20mi) N of Martinez, Georgia
- 35km (22mi) NNW of North Augusta, South Carolina
- 97km (60mi) WSW of Columbia, South Carolina
Monitor Earthquakes Nationally and Internationally
All my past website posts on the topic of man made earthquakes / induced seismicity:
New Madrid Frost Quake:
Maryland Mystery Booms: