The past 12 hours of earthquakes in the United States is showing a pattern of movement along the Northwest coast.
Most recently, as of 550am CDT October 12 2014, a larger 4.0 magnitude earthquake has occurred off the shores of Vancouver Island British Columbia.
M4.0 – Vancouver Island, Canada region 2014-10-12 10:09:50 UTC
- 2014-10-12 10:09:50 UTC
- 2014-10-12 01:09:50 UTC-09:00 at epicenter
- 2014-10-12 05:09:50 UTC-05:00 system time
49.202°N 128.963°W depth=10.0km (6.2mi)
- 200km (124mi) SW of Port Hardy, Canada
- 283km (176mi) WSW of Campbell River, Canada
- 292km (181mi) W of Courtenay, Canada
- 303km (188mi) W of Port Alberni, Canada
- 419km (260mi) WNW of Victoria, Canada
About 3 hours ago, at 3am CDT October 12 2014, I put out this video warning Vancouver of movement due to the events to the South in the United States, now we see that movement begin.
see that video here: