A rare earthquake has struck near the English channel.
This event was forecast to happen 5 days ago.
Now on the February 25th, an earthquake strikes the English channel.
Specifically warned for movement in the English channel on February 19-20 2015.
Heard at near 8min 40sec in this video:
Information on the earthquake from the USGS here:
- 2015-02-25 22:55:07 (UTC)
- 2015-02-25 16:55:07 (UTC-06:00) in your timezone
- Times in other timezones
- 30km (19mi) SW of Saint Helier, Jersey
- 47km (29mi) NNW of Dinard, France
- 48km (30mi) NW of Saint-Malo, France
- 52km (32mi) S of Saint Peter Port, Guernsey
- 322km (200mi) SSW of London, United Kingdom
If you like my research, please consider giving to my fundraiser!
Viewer support is needed!! I don’t sell anything, and do not charge for my information. I want to always keep it this way.
In exchange for all free work, I offer this donation option. You choose what you want to give, what you think my work is worth.
Secure link to give is here:
Many, many, thanks to all who give! Much love to all viewers/readers regardless of giving!